How To Order Online?
Online ordering is a quick and efficient way to manage store inventory within the comfort of your own home or office, without having to speak to a Sales Representative. Online orders can be made any time of the day, any day of the week. Payment is not required at time order is placed but rather once order has been delivered and on agreed account terms. Upon order placement, a confirmation email will be sent immediately for your reference.
Log Into Account
1. Visit www.casaitalia.com.au and click on the Wholesale Login link located in the top right corner.
2. Enter your username and password.
(Forgot your username or password? Contact our office on 1300 909 400.)
3. After logging in, browse our product range by clicking on Products on the top toolbar. From here you are able to navigate through the different categories.
Add Products To Cart
4. Select a category (eg. Balsamic Vinegar, Pasta, Olive Oil) from the Products page and select a product you would like to order.
Once a product has been selected you will be provided with more product information including unit size, carton quantity and pricing.
5. Adjust the quantity you wish to order and select Add to Cart button.
6. To continue shopping, click on the Keep Shopping button.
7. Select Proceed to Checkout button.
8. Shipping Details will be automatically populated. Select Proceed button to finalise order.
9. Review your Order Summary and select Place Order button.
(No payment is required at this point. Payment for all orders, is per agreed account terms.)
10. Upon successful submission of order, account holders will receive a confirmation email for later reference.
Should you have any queries please contact the office on 1300 909 400.